Sunday 29 January 2012

3 consecutive basketball game against Merchiston, Edinburgh Academy and Strathallan

The redemption -Merchiston
The week before, my team was beaten by this team by 4 points, it was utterly frustrating, so this is the redemption game. We have tried to play hard and play together as a team, we practised tatics, before this game. We start off the game with a 18 to 6 run, cruising the Merchiston, at last we won by 29 points. I had a double- double 16 points and 11 assists.

The Academy game
This was the only away game that we played in the week. We played against the Edinburgh academy, there was a lot of conflict happened between my players and their players, the game became really physical, we won the game at last, by 27, I scored 13. Nonetheless, my knee was injured while I was being intentionally tackle by another player of the Academy.

Strathallan
This was quite an easy game, I didn't play much due to the injury, but still scored 11, at last we beat them by 21

No comments:

Post a Comment