Friday 2 December 2011

Basketball Match against Strathallen

This is a late post about a basketball game, which I have done a month ago. During that time I still haven't decided what to do for CAS project.

It was a great home game, my team has beaten Strathallen by 34 points, it was a really great win. The team has played with tremendous effort, so we came up with the win. I have scored 15 points of the 52 points that the team scored.

Reflection:

Basketball is always my favorite sports, that is why I have picked is as my Action. Although, I have performed very well in this game, but I think I can do better, I will need to work on my physical ability and explosiveness. I have already set myself a timetable to work out in gym, in the hope of bringing myself to the next level.

Achievement:
-Increased my awareness of my own strengths and areas for growth
- Worked collaboratively with others

No comments:

Post a Comment